SummaryOne of India's biggest Pay & Play Sports Arena for outdoor Sports majorly Football, Cricket, Corporate Events, Tournaments, Football Coaching.
· Management shall not be held responsible for late arrival by guests.
· Extension of time slot shall be allowed ONLY if the slot(s) is/are available. If extending the time slot, the player must re-confirm his or her booking with management, a proof of receipt is also required for extension.
· Each team shall comprise of NOT more than 8 players (ONLY 5 on field and three or less rotational substitutes per team). Failure to comply with this will result in forfeiture of the respective time slot.
· The players shall not cause any damage to the nets or the poles fixed on the field what so ever. The players are monetarily responsible for any damages caused to the field.
· The players shall maintain cleanliness of the field and shall not spit and smoke anywhere on the field and seating area. Any player found spitting and smoking in these areas shall be penalized heavily and could result in forfeiture of their or their team’s respective time slot upon the discretion of the management.
· Gallant Sports Arena Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any injuries or death arising directly or indirectly in connection with the participation of your child, children, team members and yourself in any Gallant Sports Arena Pvt. Ltd. fields, coaching program or in using the turf.
· By entering this field, the player acknowledges the risks involved and agrees to discharge and waive Gallant Sports Arena Pvt. Ltd. from any claims arising out of your child, children, team members and yourself in participation from Gallant Sports Arena Pvt. Ltd., programs or turf usage.
· Management does not undertake any responsibility for any kind of misbehaviour/unpleasant /un-sportsman like conduct by players on the field. Any such behaviour can lead to forfeiture of the respective time slot upon the discretion of the management.
· Animals, Food & Beverages are not allowed on the field. Food and beverages, if consumed in the seating area must be properly disposed. Players and spectators will be fined heavily for littering.
· The Players shall not bring any personal belongings on the field. Management shall not be responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
· Management shall not be held responsible for any conflict among the players.
· Management holds the right to cancel the booking without any valid given reason.
· Management advises all members to play a fair game.
· A Referee shall, be provided on written intimation and making the booking within 24 Hours prior to the request being made.All complaints to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org/ Care@Sportobuddy.com