Restrictions of Use
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Policies.
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
- Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services.
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations.
- Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law).
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity.
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted.
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials.
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products.
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission.
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment.
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services.
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else.
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement).
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services.
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services.
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services.
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services.
- Is posted by a bot.
- Harms minor in any way.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure Sportobuddy that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Sportobuddy in any form or manner whatsoever.
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) Sportobuddy is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, (iii) Sportobuddy may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Sportobuddy and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Additional Terms & Conditions for customers using venue booking services
- It is the sole responsibility of participating Venue owner to honour your booking. Sportobuddy is only a conduit between you and the venue owner. Sportobuddy shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the Venue owner.
- While booking a venue you shall be required to provide certain details. You agree to take particular care when providing these details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of booking. By providing these details, you express your acceptance to Sportobuddy’s terms and privacy policies.
- You or any person instructed by you shall not use venue booked from the online booking services services application for resale.
- All prices listed on the App are correct at the time of publication, and have placed as received by the Venue. While we take great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the Venue may change at the time of booking. In the event of a conflict between price on the App and price charged by the Venue, the price charged by the Venue shall be deemed to be the correct price.
- The total price for venue booking, will be displayed on the App when you book.