Inclusions & Extras
- Flight Charges
- Exact 10 mins / 20 mins of Flying Experience.
- Pilot Fees
- Airfield entry
Flight Operator has laid down some rules for the flying enthusiasts, and here they are.
· He / She should be minimum of 10 years of age.
· He / She should be free from heart ailments, Critical blood pressure issues or any other serious health problems.
· Pregnant women strictly not allowed.
· Report 30 minutes prior to the allotted flight slot (exact time will be told to the customer a day prior).
· In a microlight aircraft, only ONE person can be allowed to fly with the captain/pilot at a time.
· Even, infants or kids cannot be accompanied while flying.
· The charges do not include your travel expenses to airfield.
· Kindly carry a copy of booking confirmation along with valid photo-id proof at the time of reporting to the airfield. Documents that you can carry as id proofs include PAN card, Driving license, Passport or Voter's ID card. It is mandatory to produce any one of photo-id proof at the time of reporting to avoid inconvenience.
· Consuming Alcohol or Smoking is strictly prohibited in the airfield.
· In case you are found under the influence of alcohol, then the pilot or Management has rights to cancel your flight. In such cases, no refunds will be given.
· 0 to 24 hours – 50% refund
· More than 24 hours – Full refund
· In case the cancellation is done from management side due to bad weather, VIP movement from airfield, aircraft technical problem then either, rescheduling will be done or amount can will be refunded to the customers (choice of customer).
· 100% booking amount will be forfeited in case of no show.